Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Eccentricity Test #2

Does anyone else find it therapeutic and or meditative to just read menus? You're not necessarily planning to order from said menus that day or that week.....I like to plan what I would order if I was going to order just then.

For example: We just a got a menu from a place called Joy Kitchen. I look at C1 - C25 and I'm thinking - why would you not order from the combination section? Comes with Egg Roll and Pork Fried Rice? Frack yeah! Chinese food menus in particular always have a few food listings which seem like they don't fit. Chicken Nuggets for example. Why would you possibly order that when you could order something titled Dream Lover? (Chicken & Shrimp with fresh vegetables in white sauce for those of you keeping track at home).

No comments: