Saturday, March 22, 2008

Prospect Park Outer Loop = Pain or Good Times?

For the first time a jogged the full loop around Prospect Park. It's apparently 3.35 miles all the way around. That's not a huge feat I realize, but it certainly helped to increase my confidence. At the end my legs felt like jelly, but no immediate pain manifested. My back is now a bit soar however: I guess running on the treadmill with no incline has something to with this.


As for the year's goal of 500 miles - I've now hit over 125 which is on target for where I need to be a quarter into the year. Everything I do over 41.67 for this month, I can now apply to April. Here in the Spring I'm going to try to run a 5k or two - in Brooklyn and Manhattan there are plenty of these and they're usually for charity too.

No comments: