'07 is here (though some have asked for a halt to it) and I've made some lines betweens good and evil (lbge). I'm of the belief that if you make a resolution, you should decide to start it right then and there. In my case, I wrote out resolutions on December 30th. Not only did writing out resolutions a day ahead entitle me to a sense of self-righteousness over everyone else, but it also allowed me a full day to change my mind if I did want to change my resolution in time for the New Year.
No mind changing though. I'm being good.
Resolutions aka Between December 30th, 2006 and December 30th, 2007 I will
- Financially, I'm going to try to save up XXXX amount to put into a retirement portfolio. Doesn't sound cool but I need to do it.
- Keep in better touch with family (meaning, speaking to extended family more often).
- Get in better shape - going to gym 3 times per week rather than just the weekend
- Get either Job Happiness or a New Job (pursuing any opportunies and creating new ones).
- Post more regularly to my blogs (several times a week)
- Create a vacation fund (once a location is decided, I can choose the money goal)
- Learn flash
- Learn more Hindi/Bangla.